We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, June 4, 2012

Easy Ribbon Tag Blankie

Finished my very first ribbon tag baby toy today. I've always thought they were cute with a vintage kind of charm, but I never knew they were so easy to make! This was a test drive using a very helpful tutorial that I will try to post the link to later.
I love it. The tags & seams are a little crooked, but for a first attempt, I'm extremely pleased with it, even though Little Man looked at it for all of 3 seconds before zooming off to find something more exciting. :)

Update: I can't hyperlink at the moment, but here's the easy tutorial I followed for this adorable project:
http://www.icanteachmychild.com/2010/11/make-it-taggie-blanket-for-baby/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start Swagging!

Recommended reading and other products...