We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Mark it off the List!: Curtain Rods

Hubby put the last of the curtain rods up a few weeks ago. We have three windows in this new place, so we didn't have to worry about too many curtain rods. Still, it's nice to have the fabric softening the frame of the windows.
Living Room

Master bedroom. I couldn't get a good shot of this. Too much sunshine. But I did want to show my lovely turtle wind chime next to our teal curtain :)

Baby Boy's room. His good old bamboo curtain rod is finally up. Yay! Which the procrastination was totally my fault since all it took was a couple of nails to hang it, but that's another story. The dresser in front of the window was not my first choice, but after a few scares finding Baby Boy playing with the sliding window frame (once he had gotten it open! yikes!), I thought it was the best place.

It feels good to have something to link that item on the list to.

2 comments:

  1. Doesn't it feel good to check something off the to-do list? I've only got a billion things I want to get done...yesterday. :) Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog...happy to leave one here for you! I had tried to get to your blog before to comment back and it kept saying, "no profile available." Glad I finally found you! -shaunna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Shaunna! And yes, it's a lovely feeling accomplishing even the small things :) Your one of my inspirations to work up to bigger projects. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Start Swagging!

Recommended reading and other products...