We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, October 9, 2010

A Break

Things have become very complicated, not to mention hectic around here. The Lord continues to bless, though and all's well. Just a little crazy :)

I've decided to take a break from the Love Dare, even though I have less than 10 dares to go! With circumstances the way they are, I've become stuck because I haven't been able to focus on the dares. There have been big changes lately and even though we're thankful that God is good through it all, I do believe the less I have to stress about the better. That's where the Dare break comes in. I hope to pick up where I left off very soon. I don't mean to leave it for very long at all because it's such a great study and I've learned so much from it. As it is, I'm looking for inspirational literature on encouragement so any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kilika,

    I am praying for you as you continue to see God's goodness in your family's life. I look forward to when you resume the dares, as they have been encouraging to see how God is using them in your life as He is in mine. Take care and God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Start Swagging!

Recommended reading and other products...