We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas....Cards

Have you joined Pampers Gifts to Grow? I usually check Hip2Save (she posts lists of codes. Awesome!) and do an internet search every few weeks to find new free codes. Joining Gifts to Grow is free and if you rack up enough codes you can get some great rewards. You can buy pampers products and receive codes on the packaging, and also collect free codes online.

I just cashed in some of my points to get our Christmas photo cards for FREE, all I had to pay was shipping!

25 Christmas photo cards from shutterfly.com $0.00
Order Total: $5.38 (shipping+ tax)




Aahhh... I love bargain shopping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start Swagging!

Recommended reading and other products...