We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Three Days Till Thanksgiving

Today I'm thankful for:
1. Leftovers. Very handy for feeding a hungry toddler when you're not feeling up to par.

2. A sweet hungry boy who doesn't complain and gobbles up leftovers like it's the best food in the world!

3. Our wonderful family near and far. Wish we could see them all during the holidays...


As Thanksgiving draws nearer, do yo find yourself thinking on all the good things in your life?
What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for:

    my hubby, who works so hard to provide for our family.
    my very active boys who fill my day with unexpected adventures.
    my Savior who is my Helper and Friend.

    ReplyDelete

Start Swagging!

Recommended reading and other products...