Today I'm thankful for:
1. The lovely holiday smells floating through our home.
2. That I have a family to cook for and groceries enough to do it!
3. Baby Boy's happy lilting voice singing "Happy Birthday Jesus" (he's got his holidays a little mixed up).
and a few more because there's so much to be thankful for:
4. A loving husband who is always eager to get home to me and Baby Boy.
5. Family and good friends who always show they care no matter how long it's been between phone calls.
6. A warm dry place to sleep.
7. Group hugs with Hubby and Baby Boy.
What are you most thankful for today?