We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Chocolate Biscotti

I made chocolate biscotti for the first time last week. It was fabulously easy with this recipe my SIL posted a while back. Hope you get to try it! It's ridiculously scrumptious with coffee or tea...






This was a part of Hubby's gifts during his birthday week :) We're enjoying the excuse to sit down with a cuppa more often so we can have some biscotti. Yum.

Today I'm out on the balcony potting plants in the gorgeous warm weather. It's about time Spring decided to stick around and Baby Boy and I are loving being outside! We spend lots of time out there during the warm months. With the typical apartment lack of a yard, it's the perfect relaxing spot for me and play space for Baby Boy.

I'll be taking some time to work on my hair (still haven't dyed it yet...procrastinator) and hopefully get a foot soak in this evening. Hope you choose to pamper yourself a little today... You deserve some guilt free relaxation. Happy Spa Night, Beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start Swagging!

Recommended reading and other products...