We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, January 24, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: DAY 2

Christmas in Samoa 2009
Day 2: A picture of you and the person you've been close with the longest.

My sister :) Even though we're in different states and things are changing in our individual lives every day, she has been the one person I've been close with the longest. And I MISS her! Lots of great memories of times filled with craziness and laughter. 

2 comments:

  1. As an only girl, I always wanted a sister growing up! How may brothers/sisters do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ida- 5 of us :) I'm the baby girl with one bro younger than me. 2 sisters and 2 brothers. So never lacked for people to get in trouble with ;)

    ReplyDelete

Start Swagging!

Recommended reading and other products...