We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, January 31, 2011

Shopping Without Spending Money

The other day, the guys did a few errands on their own so I could have some alone time in a few shops. It was so nice! One of my aunts sent me some maternity tops that needed to be exchanged. They were SO cute, but too big for me. So I went and just happened to be there for the Motherhood BOGO sale. I returned the 2 blouses, shopped the clearance racks, and ended up with two different tops and a pair of maternity capris. Woohoo! I'm so happy with them :) I love a good deal.

I have no idea why their mannequins look so... blah. Trust me, they look better on! But anyway, since I can't find our camera, here are the things I came home with:




And that was my little adventure shopping without spending anything :) BIG huge thanks and alofa to my Aunty Annie for making it possible. Have a beautiful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start Swagging!

Recommended reading and other products...