We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, January 27, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: DAY 5

Day 5: A picture of my favorite memory.

My hubby holding our Baby Boy for the very first time. This is in the OR immediately after he was cleaned up. Daddy held him even before Mama did! It was such a sweet moment and one of my favorite memories.
Our son is nearly 3 years old now and has been a huge blessing in our lives. I literally can't imagine our family without his feisty, happy energy and sweet, lovable attitude. Thank you, Lord for our first Baby Boy!

1 comment:

  1. Stu holding Qade for the first time is one of my fav memories too. Very special!

    ReplyDelete

Start Swagging!

Recommended reading and other products...