We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, January 31, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 9

Day 9: A picture of the person who's gotten me through the most.
My parents. So, it's not one person, but I couldn't mention one without the other, because they have supported and prayed me through so many situations in life. I am extremely thankful for them and the relationship we have now. My parents have watched me go through rebellion, severe illness, bad decisions, more bad decisions and then some. And you know what? They have truly loved me through it all. Inexplicably, I believe they've grown to love me more as time goes on. And the feeling is mutual. I love you, Mom and Dad, and I thank the Lord for giving me to you as a daughter! Thank you for always loving me and blessing my life no matter what. Alofa atu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start Swagging!

Recommended reading and other products...