We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 10

Day 10: Photo of the person I do the most messed up things with.
Since this is my blog and I want it to remain encouraging, I'm changing this to the people I've done the most memorable things with: My siblings.
 
The five of us at my sister's wedding 2005

Sibs and spouses and kiddos. 2007
 
Memories that make me smile:
-Swinging on vines hanging from the mango trees (until they break, that is. Ssshh, you know who you are, I won't tell!)
-Snowball fight in below zero weather
-Stopping for gas station coffee and thoroughly defiling our cuppa joe with almost every flavoring available on the counter
-Driving around a parking lot for almost 2 hours singing songs at the top of our lungs and talking story while we laugh ourselves silly. Yes, people did stare, but some of them begged to take a turn around the lot with us ;)
-Spring break. Ha!
-Sneaking into a garage near midnight and filling the car with balloons and writing birthday wishes all over the windows for a special birthday girl
-Tim Tam SLAM! 'Nuff said :D
-Hanging out at Rubbles until they closed
-Sitting on pillboxes near the ocean and talking until sunrise
-Surprise birthday parties and Harry Connick, Jr.
-Cross country road trips for no reason
These are only a few out of a lifetime of moments with my siblings and I look forward to making many more memories in the future. I love each and every one of you, my crazy, wonderful, beautiful siblings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start Swagging!

Recommended reading and other products...