We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, February 3, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 12

Day 12: A photo of something I love.
Being pregnant.
Me and Baby Boy 2008
Me and Little Man 2011

Ok, before you think I'm crazy and will have 20+ kids, let me clarify. Building a family with my beautiful Hubby is something that is full of hope and happiness for me. We wouldn't be the first to choose to have a huge bunch of kids, but you know what? I'll take however many the Lord will bless us with!

I had very definite ideas of how many kids I wanted, but after a miscarriage, the accident, and then trying for so long for this latest pregnancy, I will never judge the number of another person's offspring again. Children are a precious, irreplaceable gift from the Lord and I will be amazingly grateful if we end up having only these 2 here on earth or if we're blessed with 5 (or more)! It's up to the Lord. All I'm going to do is love them and teach them to love God above anything else.

3 comments:

  1. I had no idea you had a miscarriage! You always did have a way with words Lika. May the good Lord bless you and your family with 7 or even more! (lol!) I hope some day our children will get to know each other and play like how we used to play together as children. Love u! Take care of yourself! =)

    Alofa tele,
    Sele...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I was out of the loop too, I didn't know you had a miscarriage either! Wow! What a blessing to have a healthy pregnancy with THE David. ;-) Love you all, and the pics of your baby bumps are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, wow! This is too beautiful "lika. I'm so glad you're keeping this going. Remain an inspiration and God smiles on the works of your hands. Love this. Take care. Love ya with much hugs and kisshhess! It's me Ju.

    ReplyDelete

Start Swagging!

Recommended reading and other products...