We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 11

Day 11: A photo of something I hate.
Being COLD!

I love the convenience of living in the States. Everything moves on time and so much more efficiently here, but when it comes to cold weather, I'm a wimpy island girl through and through. Seriously, if my nose even gets a whiff of cold air I start sneezing and sniffling like I've got a 2 week cold. I look miserable and people think I'm on my death bed, but I tell them "Nope, my nose is just a wimp in the cold."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start Swagging!

Recommended reading and other products...