We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Strong and of Good Courage

That title is so not how I feel. Another trial has made itself known. My human heart just wants to scream "Isn't it enough already??". But I know, I don't feel, I KNOW that the Lord has always brought us through. And He will again. It might not be in the way I would like it. The rescue from this new fear/pain/anxiety may not be all sunshine and roses. But I know that it will come because God's Word promises that He will not leave me desolate. I have nothing else, Lord. Only You. And You are more than enough. Please grant me peace and the courage to walk ahead trusting You.

Joshua 1:9 "Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage ; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start Swagging!

Recommended reading and other products...