We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

All New

Woohoo! New mineral makeup! The other day, I ordered some free samples from EveryDayMinerals.com and they just arrived. I LOVE makeup :) And since I found this website I've been slowly trying different samples to see what colors suit me. They have a pretty good variety of paraben free mineral makeup.
Aren't these colors gorgeous? Good stuff! And I only had to pay shipping. Now to decide what I really like so I can order the full sizes.

The left row is finishing powders and the right row is eye shadow.

Oh, yeah...... Just to let you know, I'm a little distracted right now. With my fabulous new birthday gift. My sweet man! I don't officially get older for five months, but he said he wanted me to have it now. I've been dreaming about having my own for a while now........






TADA! Isn't it beautiful? I've just pulled it out of the box and am poring over the instruction manual like it's the latest mystery novel. So, yeah, I might be busy learning how to use the different stitches, trying out some simple projects or, um, staring at my pretty new machine! Ha! 

Happy Wacky Wednesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start Swagging!

Recommended reading and other products...