We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, April 30, 2010

Interesting...


Just read an article that states research shows our sleep positions can say volumes about personality. I sleep half the time in the 'Freefaller' position and the other half in the "Fetus" position. Here are their definitions:
Freefall position - Those people who lie on their bellies with arms under or wrapped around a pillow with head turned to the side, make up 7% of the population studied. Freefallers are brash, outgoing, and are very uncomfortable with criticism.

Fetus position - A whopping 41% of participants sleep in this curled-up manner. Women are twice as likely to rest like this and it is listed as the most common position. These sleepers are said to have a tough exterior but are still sensitive and may appear to be shy but warm up quickly.

Ha! Wow, I hope their wrong! Ok, in all seriousness,I'd like to know if your sleep position matches your personality. How does this study categorize you? Is it correct? I'm not sure which I'm supposed to be. How can I be brash and shy at the same time? Ah well, I guess it's something I'll have to ponder as I stare down my critics in a sensitive manner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start Swagging!

Recommended reading and other products...