We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Tiny Christmas Tree

We were debating on getting a tree, but then found a great deal on a small one, the perfect size for us right now. 

Picked up a prelit 4ft tree and had it up within minutes of getting home :)


I was so happy to find my silver and turquoise ornaments. A lot of our Christmas stuff was either given away or lost during the move, so having my favorite ornaments means a lot.


One of the things that we can't find is our tree topper. I made a simple cone hat out of wax paper (y'know the cone hat we all used to make out of newspaper as kids) and then covered it with bows in colors that would complement our ornaments. It's one of Baby Boy's favorite parts of the tree, and I quite like it too.



Photobucket



5 comments:

  1. Love your tree. Looks beautiful. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tree and decor! I love keeping things simple at Christmas and invariably leave a bunch of stuff packed up. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love your decor! I think simple is elegant and I LOVE how you did your tree topper! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete

Start Swagging!

Recommended reading and other products...