We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, December 13, 2010

Visions of Sugar Cookies

Major sugar cookie craving hit the other night and I ended up making over a hundred. I know.

Then nearly sprained my wrists trying to ice them all with melted chocolate.


I finally gave up on the chocolate and realized that oddly, all the un-iced ones were angels. There are a bunch of chocolate covered angels because I happily stamped tons of them out of the dough thinking it would be cute. Y'know, the host of angels that announced Jesus' birth? Well, iced or not, they are sugary and delicious!


Some close ups of the chocolate covered ones.


Mmmmmmmm!


So I bagged them up and stuffed our stockings with 'em, shared some with friends and still had enough to leave on the cake plate for daily munching. Baby Boy is very happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start Swagging!

Recommended reading and other products...