We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Being a Smart Shopper Makes Me..........

....feel like I'm contributing. Like I'm doing my part to take care of my family. Valentine's Day will be here soon and the decorations are all up. I have a few more things to do, but have already bought a little inexpensive gift for everyone to receive in their goody bag/place card. All that's left to do is finalize the menu and cook it all up! We'll be having Strawberry Refrigerator Cake for dessert, I know that. I figure it's tasty and easy to whip up. Trust me to decide on dessert and be all up in the air about the main dish :). I'm excited about celebrating the day of love with my little family, though. I think it will be fun! I'm working on a simple table setting and centerpiece as the finishing touches. After Valentine's Day I need to really get cracking on decorations and menu for Baby Boy's 2nd birthday at the end of the month. Having projects to work on is pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start Swagging!

Recommended reading and other products...