We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, February 26, 2010

Birthday Week Day 3 and 4

My baby turns 2 on Friday! I can't explain what a mish mash of feelings wells up in me when I think about that. Contemplative, frantic, thankful, anxious, proud, wishful and scared to death are a few that come to mind. Well, we have a few things to catch up on, but as I always say, the pictures say it best, so here we go:

Baby Boy got a pair of glow sticks and was enchanted with them for all of ten minutes before getting bored and leaving them somewhere.

My wonderful hubby helping me with the decorations.

Handy Manny characters printed out from PlayhouseDisney.com and made into garlands. Baby Boy had to stop every few minutes during his dinner and say "Mahnee! Tools! *unintelligible jibber jabber* Yay!".  At least we know he approves.


The JASON banner and shelf with a few early birthday gifts.


The reason I didn't go to bed until 2 AM last night. The fondant letters from hell. My bro and I worked so hard on these all night! I'm so glad I had help because I never would have gotten it all done. I'll work with fondant again in the future, but I don't think it will be anytime soon ;) Toa is one of Baby Boy's nicknames. It means "Warrior" where I come from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start Swagging!

Recommended reading and other products...