We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, June 14, 2010

Taking a Minute to Slow Down

I needed a break so I'm taking one to put my feet up and post something not cleaning related. 

Baby Boy enjoying his manapua.
Blow on it, it's hot!

Mama's dinner..... SO good! Bro and I were feeling nostalgic and put together this meal over the weekend.
Ramen noodles with Soy Vay sauce, topped with fish cake (kamaboko), cha siu pork, half a soft boiled egg with a side of manapua. This is making me hungry. Maybe I shouldn't have skipped lunch.

3 hours later we could finally have dessert. Ha! We were too stuffed with ramen.
Jade dragon pearl green tea infused with roiboos. Little red bean cakes and green mochi to munch on.
Good thing it's tea time, I'm famished! I'll be posting today's recap whenever I am in the mood. Right now the thought of it makes me tired. Just a few more hours and I can stop for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start Swagging!

Recommended reading and other products...