We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, July 26, 2010

I Love My Hubby

This iPod is possibly one of the best gifts ever. Thanks again to my bro! I LOVE it! I never thought I'd love an MP3 player so much. I never saw a need for it. But now that I have one, I can't believe I was able to stay sane without one!

I literally use it all day long every day. I have the volume on very low with music playing and only one earphone in (need the other ear to make sure my little boy's being good) as I do my daily straightening up and keeping Baby Boy on his schedule (potty training/meals/learning time/play time/TV time). 

Then during nap time I get to listen to audio books as I craft or do my bigger chores. Listening to books really saved my sanity during the dreaded deep cleaning of 2010. It was a relief to keep my mind occupied as I completed the never ending mundane chores. You know what? Keeping my new little home is so much more enjoyable now. Methinks the Lord was teaching me to be thankful. It so worked.

So here's a look at my new swag courtesy of my loving hubby:
My new mirrored screen protector. No more scratches! Since I use my iPod every day, it has a ton of tiny scuffs :(. This should help a lot!

YAY! My new pink armband! No more fumbling in my pockets to stop my audio book/ music as I rush to divert the latest toddler mess.

Isn't it pretty? I love Amazon.com! And I love you, my wonderful husband!!! More than Amazon, I promise :)
Yes, I picked them out, but hey, he's still wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start Swagging!

Recommended reading and other products...