We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Weekend Brekkie: French Toast

Mmmm.... we love french toast. Everyone has their own version of this family favorite.
Here's my easy to whip up recipe:

-2 eggs
-splash of milk
-cinammon to taste
-2 Tbs sugar
-nutmeg to taste

In a small bowl, beat eggs well. Add the remainder of ingredients and mix well.
Coat bread on each side with mixture and brown in a hot greased skillet.


Enjoy! 


I plan to do absolutely nothing 'responsible' today.  I'll probably let Baby Boy play with his toy trucks in our outdoor space (which I really should get around to naming) as I craft and fiddle with my lovely plants.
Happy weekend, Beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start Swagging!

Recommended reading and other products...