We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Love Dare #11 Need- A Condition Requiring Supply or Relief

Stolen kiss on a doorstep. Not a need, but very nice :)

DARE 11: What need does your spouse have that you could meet today? Can you run an errand? Give a back rub or foot massage? Is there housework you could help with? Choose a gesture that says, "I cherish you" and do it with a smile.


I was at a loss as to what I could do for Hubby that fills a need, and then I realized something. I had spoken with him and arranged for him to sleep in tomorrow on his day off. He usually likes to rise early anyway so he can spend as much of the day as possible with me and Baby Boy, but he has been so tired lately. During our conversation, Hubby admitted he was tired and sleeping in would be good. So I agreed to keep Baby Boy out of our room until an appointed time.

UPDATE: Hubby loves when we get woken up by our little one, but he really appreciated the extra rest this morning. Yay! It's amazing what a little consideration can do for a relationship. We are off to a great start on our family day :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start Swagging!

Recommended reading and other products...