We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, September 3, 2010

Love Dare #9 Happy To Be Here....With You

Hubby and me. Photo courtesy Lemao Tupua


DARE 9: Think of a specific way you'd like to greet your spouse today. Do it with a smile and with enthusiasm. Then determine to change your greeting to reflect your love for them. 

I love this one! We are very affectionate whenever we say hello but it never hurts to tweak :) I have made a decision to consciously be in the moment when I greet Hubby and to let him know whether by words or an extra hug how happy I am to see him. I was very sincere today in my greeting and Hubby's brows furrowed a bit as he said "Everything ok?". He was very happy, though, when I explained that everything was fine, I was just so happy to see him.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Isn't it kind of sad that going a little above and beyond usually elicits a "what's wrong?" response? I'm learning much through your love dare!! Getting excited about doing it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm glad you're doing this. I have a copy I keep in my purse that I got when we were going through a hard time. I made it about seven or eight days and things got better and I was unmotivated to continue. I wonder what would happen if I kept going... hmm. Things to ponder today.

    ReplyDelete

Start Swagging!

Recommended reading and other products...