We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Love Dare #20 Love is Jesus Christ


DARE 20: Dare to take God at His Word. Dare to trust Jesus Christ for salvation. Dare to pray " Lord Jesus, I'm a sinner. But You have shown Your love for me by dying to forgive my sins, and You have proven Your power to save me from death by Your resurrection. Lord, change my heart, and save me by Your grace."

The Love Dare experience is now halfway through and at times I felt like a washrag that has been wrung out one too many times. But even after those tough times when I realized there is so much changing to be done in my heart and life, I am reassured and confident. Because I know, through my salvation, that I don't have to do it alone. I can't do it alone. But I have the one God on my side that is capable of healing all my past hurts and showing me a blessed future and how to live in that future full of His joy and truth!

Thank You, Lord for loving me even though I am a sinner. Turn my heart always back to You, Lord, no matter my circumstances. Teach me Your perfect way. Please give me the grace to live and walk in Your will to bless my spouse and our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start Swagging!

Recommended reading and other products...