We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, September 13, 2010

Love Dare #19 Love Is Impossible

DARE 19: Look back over the dares from previous days. Were there some that seemed impossible to you? Have you realized your need for God to change your heart and to give you the ability to love? Ask Him to show you where you stand with Him, and ask for the strength and grace to settle your eternal destination. 

Well, there were moments when the last dare seemed impossible. And the one where I was convicted about finances was rough. But especially with what happened for Dare 18, I understand more than ever that without God's perfect love, there's no way i'd be able to love unconditionally. I'm so thankful for my salvation! But I still need to be actively nurturing a relationship with my Savior to be a vessel of His love to Hubby. There's no other way I could forgive and forgive and learn. If it was left to my own strength and love, I would have given up when things got rough.

Lord, help me to love as You love! And let me be slow to judge and quick to forgive. Let your beautiful love shine through me so I can be a proper helpmeet to my husband. I only want to please You and to serve You in everything, especially in loving my spouse unconditionally.

Matthew 19:26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start Swagging!

Recommended reading and other products...