Please welcome Barbie from Wannabe Cheapskate. I've asked her to guest post once a week about tips on coupon shopping and great ways to save moola for your family! If you're looking into teaching yourself how to super coupon shop or just find better bargains in general online or in stores, read on! Don't forget to check back here for more tips and visit Wannabe Cheapskate for more in depth posts on Barbie's deals. Here's her first post for you beautiful readers! Enjoy:
Cheapskate 101: Getting Something for (Almost) Nothing
Something for nothing -- sound too good to be true? Not with Swagbucks! Swagbucks is a search engine site. You do all your searching through Swagbucks instead of google or bing, and you occasionally win Swagbucks. Once you have enough Swagbucks, you redeem them for really great rewards, like Amazon.com gift cards or PayPal payouts. I've earned $15 through Swagbucks. No, I'll never get rich, but that's $15 that I wouldn't have gotten otherwise, and I got that money by doing something we all do all the time anyway.
Want in? Follow these steps:
1. Go to www.swagbucks.com.
2. Click the "Register" tab in the upper right hand corner.
3. Fill in your info.
4. You'll get 30 Swagbucks just for registering, plus another 50 on your birthday!
5. Download the tool bar to increase your earnings.
6. Whenever you need to look something up, go through swagbucks. You can even make swagbucks.com your home page to make it easier.
7. You won't win every time you search, but you'll win in multiples of swagbucks -- up to 50 per search, or even more!
8. Once you hit 450 swagbucks, you have enough for a $5 Amazon e-gift card. Or 700 will get you that $5 PayPal payment.
There are rewards that are not gift card related, but I prefer those to the others. I am on my way to another PayPal payment -- just under 200 Swagucks to earn, and I'll be there! I usually win something every day; today I won 10 for searching "addicted to saving".
BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!Every Friday is Mega-Swagbucks Day, when the Swagbuck winnings are more frequent and larger!
Get your swagbucks account started, and get searching!
Hey, it's Kilika here. Thinking of joining swagbucks because of this post? Click here to join up and Barbie will receive a few bonus points for the referral! You can also get your own referral code or banner once you sign up. Post it on your website or in emails so you can tell people about swagbucks and get credit if they join through your link! Just another way to rack up points you can trade in for free prizes.
Have a beautiful, money saving day :)