We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, August 30, 2010

Missing Your Weekly Spa Fix?

Treat yourself to a new recipe: Frozen Honey Mayonnaise Mask @ Adventures of a Wannabe Cheapskate. It's easy to make, good for many uses and is amazingly cheap! My favorite kind of homemade spa treatment.

I'll leave you with some photos of my island home. Well, of the pretty tropical foliage, anyway. Always relaxes me...
American Samoa...a bend in the road. Always intriguing.

Don't you love the bit of truck bed in the shot?
A great memory for me, though. I took many of these
riding in the back of a truck enjoying the South Pacific
breezes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start Swagging!

Recommended reading and other products...