We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, August 2, 2010

Weekend Bargains

Here are more bargains I found during a fun shopping trip with friends:

-Lovely starfish carving. A Big Lots find! Originally $20 marked down to $5! Slap some paint on it and it will be perfect in our slowly evolving resort style bedroom. 
And by ever evolving I mean that the only part of it that looks resortish at the moment is the plant on top of our mini fridge.

-Hanging votive candles. Thrifted for $2 each.

-Wrought iron candle stands. All three for $2. Well, what was I to do? I just had to bring them home.

-Watering can. I can't believe I finally have one! I love you, Big Lots clearance! $6 marked down to $3.

-More terra cotta pots for my plant addiction. Thrifted 3 for $2. 

Seems like the bargain fairy is hanging around :). She can stay for a while as far as I'm concerned, because I'm still looking for a few things!

What bargains did you find last weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start Swagging!

Recommended reading and other products...