We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Time to Brag

Woohoo!! Some friends and I went on a shopping trip. Fabulous people who feed my bargain shopping addiction ;) We always have fun, though! And sometimes, the bargain fairy is waiting, wand at the ready.
Speaking of which....
Guess who went to Lane Bryant and bought this:
Rosette shirt dress
I love how the front is embellished with ruffles and rosettes

And this: 
Sateen skirt. Not the exact print I have, but similar.


And paid this much:

Not the circled bit, that's how much I saved. Look higher and you'll see each item was $2.49 and with tax I paid $5.37! 

Ooh, I just love bargains! Each item was actually $9.99 which brought my total to $19.98 before tax. 
BUT I had a coupon for $15 off any purchase of $15 or more! Yay!
Everybody's penny pinching nowadays and I find it fascinating. 

How have you saved money lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start Swagging!

Recommended reading and other products...