We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Love Dare #6 Modus Operandi Part 2


DARE 6: Choose today to react to tough circumstances in your marriage in loving ways instead of with irritation.  Begin by making a list of of areas where you need to add margin to your schedule.  Then list any wrong motivations that you need to release from your life.


I have completed my list and have committed to releasing those wrongful motivations that have ruled my schedule and our (mine & Baby Boy's) entire day! Already my mind is more at ease and I know our days will be less hectic because now we will do things without pressure of approval of others and strive to re-prioritize according to how the Lord would have us live. So, I've decided to post the love dare on my blog and refocus on what should truly matter, doing my part, and leaving the rest to God as it should be. My worrying doesn't change situations, so removing it will actually leave peace in it's place! Thank you Lord for your Word that reassures us of the right path! I'm so thankful for this challenge. It's really been an eye opener in areas I never gave a second thought to. 

3 comments:

  1. God Bless you- this is wonderful! Your daily testimonies have inspired me to look into the Love Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swell Studio- Oh, I hope you get to try it, I'm not very far in and fully expect it ti get much tougher, but right now am loving the learning experience!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm right there with you. I have so much to work on!

    ReplyDelete

Start Swagging!

Recommended reading and other products...